You are looking up to the web site of 12 Rosas, domiciled in Bolivia 68-70 Local 4, 50010 Zaragoza, Spain, with headquarters in Zaragoza, VAT ES17695512W. Phone 976 09 83 01 (Spanish only). From this point on 12 Rosas.
The use of the services of this online store, implies adherence to these general conditions of purchase as they are published at the time of placing the order.
We suggest you to check them in case of doubt before making your purchase.
12 Rosas reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of web pages, as well as the actual general conditions.
By accepting this agreement, you agree: that you are legal aged and you have capacity to contract, as well as that you have read and accepted the present general conditions. This document can be printed and stored by customers.
1. Application field
- Customers who make orders through our online store must be over 18 years of age. 12 Rosas reserves rights to cancel those accounts that are detected fraudulent acts or use in bad faith of the services offered.
- These general conditions regulate the contract’s conditions for any contract with you, our customer. Any modification by the buyer will not have validity.
- 12 Rosas reserves the rights to modify website’s catalog and prices at any time and without prior notice. To avoid mistakes, the user will check the current product page on the website.
Orders in process will maintain their conditions at the time of the change.
2. Contract’s fulfillment
The orders will be accepted by 12 Rosas through order’s confirmation or the product’s delivery within the specified period.
If due to logistic or computer error, we cannot fulfill your order total or partially we will contact with you by e-mail or phone in your registration for tell you the date approximate delivery.
Once you confirm the solution’s acceptance, we will proceed to send or made the refund of the amount, total or partial, and cancel the order if you want.
3. Returns Policy
Don’t forget that you cannot use products before purchase resigning.
The right of resigning exists to allow you to inspect the products in the same way that you would in a physical store.
- If you wish to return an item you have to tell it to our service customer which will give you an authorization number. You will have to include the corresponding invoice in the package.
The return period is fourteen (14) days from receipt date of the item.
- The returned item must be properly packaged and preserved.
Returns will not be accepted if the product has been used.
- We will not make changes on thongs, stocking or undies (because hygiene and health regulations).
- All those products that are custom made or customized for the client remain excluded return.
- The amount to be returned will be the price of the item, all other types of expenses shall not be return in any circumstances.
- Shipping costs are chargeable to the purchaser.
ATTENTION: For extra security we recommend returning using a courier service or send by certified mail.
4. Prices and products’ changes and supply reserve
- They are into effect the prices (including VAT) of the current catalog. 12 Rosas reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate, and can update products and prices.
- 12 Rosas reserves the right not to accept orders, as well as not to execute orders in the event that the requested product is out of stock.
In this case, we will communicate immediately to the client and there will be a refund of the paid value or a product exchange for the equivalent value.
- Product price is one that is displayed at the time of purchase on 12 Rosas’ website.
- 12 Rosas will not send any order until verify that the payment has been made.
5. Payment methods and shipping.
- All purchases can be paid by card through secure payment gateway.
- 12 Rosas’ website and all transactions are made in SSL environment (Secure Sockets Layer), ensuring the confidentiality and encryption of all transmitted data.
- The delivery shall end when the delivery company made the deliver all products to the client and has signed the delivery receipt.
Customer must check the box received and explain all claims to delivery man that could be justified in the document of delivery receipt. Or 24 hours after the receipt, in case of no appreciable damage externally and the products are damaged.
6. Ownership reservation.
- The requested goods will remain property of 12 Rosas until the full amount of the purchase has not been paid.
- All the contents, such as text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design and software, are the exclusive property of 12 Rosas or third parties, therefore protected by national and international legislation.
- The use of all the elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration, are strictly prohibited.
- Observations, opinions or comments from clients or users submitted through the services available, means authorized for reproduction, distribution, public communication and any other right of exploitation, by 12 Rosas.
It is understood that this authorization is done free of charge.
7. Defective products.
- If upon receipt of the merchandise, products were found in a defective condition, we will handle the problem with the utmost attention to remedy asap.
- Contact the customer service to send us defective merchandise, carefully packaged, with postage to the above-mentioned address detailing the corresponding defect.
The presentation of the original invoice is required to enforce its rights. Please save carefully your delivery confirmation for documentation.
8. Data Privacy.
- We compile, produce and use those data that are necessary for respond precisely to our obligations with our customers within the legal framework provisions.
- Data transfer to third parties is not currently considered.
- Your banking details will be processed through payment gateway. We do not store your card details in our databases.
- In certain cases, such as promotions, competitions or questionnaires may be asked more data with statistical nature which will be treated for internal use.
- In custom products, additional data, such as for example the measures will be used exclusively in order to make the product.
Note: to modify or delete your data can do so by email to INFO@12Rosas.net
9. Applicable law.
- These general conditions of purchase are subject to the actual legislation in Spain.
Last update: September, 2017